We strive to provide comprehensive Optometric care to include all areas of Optometry.
Your eye exam will include technologically-advanced pretest evaluation by one of our Certified Canadian Optometric Assistants before having a comprehensive evaluation by one of our University of Waterloo trained Doctors of Optometry.
We provide comprehensive oculo-visual assessment and treatments to all ages including:
- Paediatric, school age, adults, and seniors.
- Pre and post-operative cataract patients.
- Contact lens wearers, including those in specialty lenses (RGPs and sclerals) to treat keratoconus, post-corneal grafts, and corneal ectasias secondary to laser refractive surgery.
- Dry eye sufferers, with treatments available including non-prescription and prescription eye drops, punctual plugs, nutritional supplements, and eyelid health maintenance.
- Patients at risk for developing glaucoma, macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy and other eye disease.
We provide spectacle services in our large frame dispensary which includes:
- Paediatric and children’s frames.
- Magnetic and custom clip-on sunwear.
- Quality day to day eyewear at competitive prices.
- Fashion brand name eyewear including many European designers.
- Non- prescription and prescription sunglasses.
- CSA approved prescription safety eyewear.